Copy of Santa Teresa Daiq Off3!
Monday night we'll find out who is the fastest Daiq-Tender in Chicago! Our 8 finalists will go head to head to claim the title of Daiq Off Champion. There will be Santa Teresa cocktail specials & beer specials from Off-Color Brewing and a panel of incredible lady bosses to judge.
Jennifer Contraveos - Bacardi
Miranda Breedlove - Good Fortune
Emily Spurlin - Pasty Genius at Bad Hunter
Amy Probasco will be our MC for the evening and will be accompanied by Carley Gaskin of Hospitality 201.
Justin Duffin - Celeste
Damien Vanier - Freelance
Scotty LoBianco - Good Measure
Brad Bolt - Neon Wilderness
Kristina Magro - Sportsman's Club
Adam Thaddeus - Neon Wilderness
Scott Kitsmiller - Three Dots and a Dash
Chris Kyle - Gibson's Italia
HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. No Less Than Regulation Daiq
2. Must Chug Entire Soda Water
3. One Rum Bottle Only
4. Daiq Must Contain Rum, Lime & Sugar
5. "Labels Out!" - Ray Finkle
6. Time Starts on "Go"
7. Time Stops Only When Your Hands Are Up
8. Speed Pours Must Be Used
9. Daiquiri Must Be Cold
10. Daiquiri Cannot Be Equal Parts (time will be added on based on flavor and balance)